AppAnalyzer for BlackBerry
Sirana AppAnalyzer for BlackBerry Enterprise Server (AppAnalyzer for BES) is a reporting and analysis solution that helps e-mail administrators, IT personnel, and Executive managers understand BlackBerry usage.
Through an extensive list of pre-defined, automated reports, AppAnalyzer for BES displays comprehensive usage data about your BlackBerry Enterprise servers and devices, including:
- Server configuration
- Server delivery times
- User counts & activity
- Message sizes and volume
- BlackBerry applications
- Device owner history
- Policy status
- Phone call and SMS text history
- Improperly configured, inactive and disabled Users
- Achieve service levels — Enables you to analyze service level metrics so you can evaluate areas for improvements and adjust load on servers to better meet end-user demand.
- Ensure security — Locate devices that are not properly configured for password protection or other IT device policies.
- Promote administration efficiencies — Allows you to understand BlackBerry usage and identify trends and problems at a glance.
- Ease migration and upgrades — View complete device and user history and ensure smooth user migration and server upgrades.
- Allocate messaging system costs — Offers reports to let you group users or devices by Active Directory attributes, such as departments or Organizational Unit.
- Integrate Exchange reporting — Seamless integration with the award-winning Sirana AppAnalyzer for Exchange enables combined BlackBerry and Exchange usage analysis and reporting.